"21 Day Prayer Guide"
1 Thessalonians 5:17 (ESV)
“pray without ceasing”
We have prayed for several months for a “fresh perspective” regarding our next steps and God has placed multiple options before us. Now we need to prepare ourselves to hear from God and gain clarity to make a wise decision.
Week 1: Surrender
· Monday (4/8)—Lord, help me trust You enough to desire to surrender to You.
· Tuesday (4/9)—Lord, expose where my desires do not align with Yours.
· Wednesday (4/10)—Lord, help me to evaluate my life by regularly asking: “What does Jesus want?”
· Thursday (4/11)—Lord, help me surrender our unknown future to You.
· Friday (4/12)—Lord, make Your desire my desire.
· Saturday (4/13)—Take some time for solitude…listen.
· Sunday (4/14)—Worship! Expect big things from a big God!
Week 2: Sacrifice
· Monday (4/15)—Lord, reveal to me any area that I am unwilling to sacrifice for You.
· Tuesday (4/16)—Lord, expose in me any area where my actions are selfish.
· Wednesday (4/17)—Lord, show me where I am unwilling to serve beyond the level of convenience.
· Thursday (4/18)—Lord, remind me of how You sacrificed for me.
· Friday (4/19)—Lord, how could I sacrifice now to help Your Kingdom grow and for Your mission to be accomplished?
· Saturday (4/20)—Take some time and reflect on the great sacrifice that Jesus made for you!
· Sunday (4/21)—Worship! Expect big things from a big God!
Week 3: Submission
· Monday (4/22)—Lord, in what areas am I rebelling against You?
· Tuesday (4/23)—Lord, where would you have me submit?
· Wednesday (4/24)—Lord, where would you have me serve?
· Thursday (4/25)—Lord, where am I discontent with You?
· Friday (4/26)—Lord, where do I lack confidence in You?
· Saturday (4/27)—Listen, what is God speaking to you?
· Sunday (4/28)—Worship! Thank God for His goodness and mercy!
Proverbs 3:5-6 (ESV) 5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
· Social Media
· Food—perhaps a meal per day.